Friday 21 June 2019

One W.I.P finished

I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I was getting a bit of a basket full of wip's (work in progress).

I'm happy to say that I've finished one of those projects so now I have another new bag to use.



I haven't lined this one yet either and I'm thinking about adding some kind of embellishment to it but I have to stop using it first.

It's the perfect size for throwing in my phone, keys and purse for when I do the school run or pop down to the shop for some milk.  I've also made it big enough so my journal will fit in as I rarely go anywhere without that.  My journals are always A5 size notebooks and fit in my new bags perfectly.




So now I have two different looking bags using the same pattern but changing colours and stripe sequences.  I've still got enough yarn leftover to make two more bags so I'll see what I can come up with to make them look a little different too.



Then I'll have to line them although the way I'm going they'll probably be nearly worn out before I get around to doing that!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

xx Susan


3 comments:

Jules said...

As well as being useful they look amazing. Love them. X

Teresa Kasner said...

Good job on making 2 bags! I love the ones I've crocheted.. rainbow cotton ones using Lucy's pattern.
((hugs)), Teresa :-)

My Creative Life said...

They both look great Susan, I love bags and have quite a few material ones this size. I purchased them from craft fairs, Cathy x