Friday 29 May 2015

Knit and natter

Knit and natter has been a bit hit and miss since just before Easter for various reasons.
 
I know I've certainly been missing it so this week we decided that it was time to start up regularly again and instead of going to a cafe, we would meet at our friend Jodi's.
 


It was the first time I'd been to Jodi's place and I didn't realise just how beautiful it is.  Situated in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland a little to the west of Woombye and looking out over the Blackall Range and Montville up on the hill makes it just a delightful spot.
 
We got a little bit of crochet done and there was a LOT of nattering.  In fact we were a bit shocked to realise the time as the morning as whizzed past.
 



 
It was lovely sitting outside though enjoying the scenery, company and the antics of the dogs.
 



 
Yes I think we'll definately be going back to visit her again soon.
 


 
xx Susan


No comments: