Friday 22 February 2013

Devilled Lamb Chops

This is one of my favourite summer meals because it's so quick and easy and on a disgustingly hot day, it takes no time to make and it doesn't heat the house up (or me!).
 
Devilled lamb chops
 
4 or 5 lamb chops
 
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon vinegar
 
Mix the marinade ingredients together and spread over lamb chops which you place in a microwave safe dish.
 
 
 
Place chops in microwave (make sure it's covered otherwise there's a hell of a mess....not that I would have ever made this mistake!)
 
Cook on high for 5 minutes.
 
That's it!
 
Let sit for a couple of minutes and serve with salad or vege.

 
I usually serve this with a salad as I can toss it together while the chops are cooking and in less than 10 minutes of starting dinner, it's on the table.  That's why I love it on a really hot summer's day.
 
We had vege tonight though as I really didn't feel like a salad.  Got to have all those colours on there!
 
xx Susan

No comments: