Thursday 28 June 2012

I don't think I've shown you....

....my finished baby blanket.

The basic shell pattern in one colour is really pretty.  As I've said once before, sometimes the simplest patterns can be the prettiest.

I changed colour for the border and used white which has really set the blanket off.

The border did cause me a bit of a problem as I ended up trying out about 5 different designs.  I could never seem to settle on one of them because they didn't look right so I kept pulling them out and starting again.

 

Funnily enough, the border that looked the best was the same shell pattern.  I was originally only going to do two rows of the shell pattern but it didn't look right so I did another round and the 3 rows has finished it off perfectly.

Hope you enjoy!

xx Susan

No comments: