Tuesday 3 July 2012

My little construction worker

First you have to survey the site.

Then comes the excavation part where you do some digging.

Into the back of the truck it goes.

To be dumped on another pile of dirt.

This area at the side of the house (and the dirt UNDER the house), has been keeping the kidlettes occupied lately.  I'm all for anything that occupies them as I've been a bit under the weather and trying to rest up a bit and get myself better.

I was a bit worried about what hubby would say when he got back from work but he wasn't too phased at all.  Then I found out that he'd asked the kids to fill in the holes down the side of the driveway, he just wasn't expecting them to make quite this much of a mess.  He's obviously hasn't worked out yet that if they are given free reign on something like this then of course it will be bigger than he was expecting.

Little Miss R is off to have a sleepover at Grandma's in Caloundra and is very excited so it's a little quieter around our house right now.  I forget how quiet and good our boy can be when his sister's not around! 

Hope you're all having a good week.

xx Susan

No comments: