Wednesday 30 October 2019

Checking in

My girl is 14!  I can't believe another year as whizzed around already and my little one is now as tall as me (well almost... says I as I stand up tall to try and stretch out my 5'3" height).  She's becoming such a lovely young lady.

I also can't believe that her birthday was 10 days ago and am wondering where on earth that time went.




It's been a bit mad around here lately with constant appointments and so many things happening.  I've been looking forward to the end of this week where I had intended to just have some quiet time to recharge.  Unfortunately both kids are sick this week so they're having miserable time cosied up on the lounge or in bed and I'm enjoying the quiet moments in between Mum duties.

My Dad also had his hip replacement yesterday.  He did lose a bit more blood than expected so it took a little longer for him to get back to the ward but he seems to be okay.  We'll find out more today but I won't be visiting him with two sick kids in the house.  I really don't want to pass on anything when he can least afford it.

Hope you are all having a fantastic week.  I'm off to do a little house scrubbing then reward myself with some crochet time.

xx Susan


6 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday to your 14 year old. Doesn't she look happy on this photo? Lovely.
I hope your youngsters are fit and well soon so that you can visit your dad. I am glad he seems to be doing well, all things considering. Take care x

Billie Jo said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter!
She looks so much like her beautiful Mom!
Hope they are feeling better and the same for your Daddy.
Have a cozy evening!

Teresa Kasner said...

*H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* to your daughter!
((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Jules said...

A very Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter.
I hope everyone is soon on the mend. X

Meg said...

Lovely photo of your now 14year old girl! I hope she had the happiest of birthdays:)
Hope too that your Dad is on the mend and that you've been able to visit.
Meg

Rohit Singh said...

Some ornamental, and some fruit or vegetable varieties. Vines can grow up most fences or structures. Use them to create more interesting landscapes in your yard. Have them grow up an awning, and create shade for you.
satta king
play bazaar