Wednesday 24 April 2019

Baby blanket

Hello my friends.

This is a quick post to show you the baby blanket I finished last week.  I've had a pretty amazing start to the week and have even had the chance to have a few days away completely on my own which has been incredible.

More on that another time as even though I've got so much to show and tell you about those few days, it was cut short a little when I got a call from my husband to say that he was off to hospital with Miss R.

She's okay for now but Dad's doing the shift with her tonight so I thought I would pop in, say hello and show you the blanket.




The pattern is called Radiating Dragonflies Throw which is a free pattern from here.




These were a couple of snaps I took before I headed off on my little jaunt.  I'm loving it and am very happy it's finished well before the due date.

I hope you are all having a good week and I'll pop back in when I get the chance although I'm not sure when that will be at this stage.

xx Susan

4 comments:

Jules said...

It's so beautiful, Susan. I'm sure the recipient will love it.
I hope it's nothing too serious with Miss R. Sending lots of love and hope she's soon on the mend. X

Jane said...

What a beautiful blanket and those dragonflies look fantastic! Hope your little girl is soon on the mend. Best wishes, Jane :)

Billie Jo said...

Beautiful!
And I pray your little one is feeling better soon!

Christina said...

Such a pretty blanket, lucky baby :-)
Wishing your daughter a speedy recovery x