Tuesday 21 August 2018

This week I am loving...

Crochet:

Working on Miss R's blanket.  Not much to do now....





...as well as my next portable project.  



Breakfast:

Breakfast out with our UK friends.  It was our last get together before they fly back to England this week and we will be sad to see them go.  Master M's hot chocolate however caused much excitement....





Hair:

Having my hair done then promptly going for a walk along the coast and getting it mooshed up!

(Is it just me or does anyone else feel an absolute idiot taking selfies?)


Walking:

Patch and I haven't been able to go for our usual walk much this week because of various appointments but I was able to take some time for 'me' and appreciate the beauty of the area we live in.  Such a gorgeous winter's day in Caloundra.


Receiving parcels:

A new order of yarn arrived this week in record time from the UK (only 8 days!  The last few orders have taken close to 4 weeks!)




Family:

I'm especially loving this rare photo taken of my cherubs and myself.  I have no idea how long ago it was since I had a photo taken with my kids as I'm the one usually taking photos!





I hope you are all enjoying your week in your little patch of the world.

xx Susan



4 comments:

Angela said...

I enjoy seeing lots of yarns!! Wonder who is your source of yarns in the Uk. Great photos.

Teresa Kasner said...

Your hair looks beautiful blowing in the wind.. and you're a beauty, too. What cute kids you have! Love your crochet projects. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Christina said...

Life is just perfect, glad you are enjoying it :-)

Angie said...

I love the look on your face when you pose with your children! You live in such a beautiful area. Australia must be a very beautiful place! I can relate to warm sunny winters, it's usually like that in Greece.On another note must be exciting to receive parcels of wool! I only shop at local...shops but I am considering lately to shop online!Have the best time this week!