Monday 12 March 2012

Here I am!

I hope you've found me easy enough from my last blog Sunshine Smiles.  I suppose it's not exactly difficult if you just click on the link is it?

Well I may as well get straight back into it and let you know what the kidlettes were up to over the weekend. 

 It was a gorgeous weekend so we tried to spend as much time as possible outside.  I sat in my usual spot on the lounge doing some crochet and the kidlettes were playing.



It seemed that abseiling and mountain climbing were the activities for the day.

First you had to tie a rope around your waist to make sure you stay safe.


Then it was time to climb over the edge of the 'cliff'.


And abseil down.


Of course mountain climbing was just as much fun too as there were some great foot and hand holds to help you climb.


Phew!  Made it to the top.


Then it's time to help Little Miss R for her turn.  We have to make sure she's safe!


Weeeeeeeeee.......!!!!


This went on for about an hour and they had so much fun without fighting!  Miracles!

Hope you all have a great week.

I'm off to finish going through my business stuff to take to the accountant this week and then hopefully get some sewing and more crochet done.  More on that another day though.

xx Susan




No comments: