Thursday 8 November 2012

Happy sewing days

Last time hubby was home I got stuck into my sewing room and spent a couple of days making some Christmas presents.
 
I've made another swimming bag, this time for Nephew J.  I'll make 3 more of these and post to Cairns for my other niece and nephews. 
 
 
My sister-in-law was also looking through one of my sewing books and wanted a laundry bag each for her boys.  So out came the robot and rocket prints and the bags were made.
 
 

 
Well only one bag was made as I ran out of the colour thread I needed for the second bag when it was almost finished.
 

 
Hubby's home again tomorrow and the cricket starts (First test between Australia and South Africa), so I think I'll be spending a bit of time inside happily finishing off a few projects.
 
I also quickly made some accessories for an Action Hero last night.  Little Miss R has a disco at school this afternoon and the littlies have an Action Hero theme for it.



I had a pretty difficult time getting them off her so she could have a bath.  she LOVES the gauntlettes and the mask.
 
I've got a few other projects half made too so once I've finished some of them I'll take some photos and show you.
 
Hope you're all having a great week.
 
xx Susan

No comments: