Wednesday 21 November 2012

A morning shopping

I took the plunge and bought a new pair of togs so there's no excuse not to go swimming with the kidlettes on those hot days now. 
 

 
I scouted the charity shops for a chest of drawers for the kidlettes as their other one had pretty well fallen to pieces. 
 
I was unbelievably happy with my bargain $85 dresser.  I only wanted drawers and nothing fit the bill until I found this......
 


 
 
The mirror was a bonus and now Mr M thinks it's wonderful to have a mirror in his room because he can pull lots and lots of cheeky faces.  Little Miss R just puts music on and watches herself dance.
 
By far my favourite purchase was this old sewing tin which was full of pins, screwdrivers and sewing machine feet.  I love, Love, LOVE this little tin and it is now sitting on my sewing table where  I can gaze on it lovingly when I'm at my machine.
 
 

 
 
 
It certainly is the little finds like this which can make us so happy.
 
 

 
 
It was so lovely having the morning out to myself while hubby and Master M did boy things.  I cherish those days.
 
 
Hope you are having a fantastic week.
 
xx Susan

No comments: