Tuesday 24 April 2012

The last storm of the season?

It's nearly the end of April which means we're about two thirds of the way through Autumn. Winter is officially just over a month away and we're still experiencing temperatures in the high 20's (celcius). Today has been about 27/28 celcius and quite muggy.




Now I'm sure most of you know how I feel about the heat and humidity so I'm getting a bit sick of it to tell you the truth.  It's been hot and humid since last September/October.  Please bring on the cooler weather...I really want to wear a cardigan!

Anyway....after that small rant I'd better get to the point of this post.

A storm started to build up this afternoon.  I thought I was going to get really wet picking Little Miss R up from school but we didn't.

 

The storm ended up to the south of us and headed out to sea before heading towards the north-east.  There was a couple of half-hearted rumbles of thunder but that's about it.  So this may be the last storm I see around here until about September/October so I have enjoyed it.

 

Just bring on some cooler weather PLEASE!

xx Susan

No comments: