Thursday 18 October 2012

It's finally finished!

Yes it's true. One of the projects I've been working on is finally finished!
 


My little blanket made from all those scraps of yarn has finally been completed after about 6 months.
 
This is not a big blanket at all, in fact it's probably a perfect cot blanket.
 
 

 
I did something different for the border this time instead of the usual block border with a picot or shell edge.  I love the effect of the granny border and it was so quick to do.  After taking so long to sew the actual squares of the blanket together, I was more than happy that the border was completed in super quick time.
 

 
I really do love this blanket.
 
 
And do you know what the best part is?
 
As I was finishing the last round of the border, the mail lady arrived with a delivery of bright, cheerful and colourful yarn!
 

 
The next project is already flying off my hook.
 
You'll have to wait for a peek of that though!
 
xx Susan
 

No comments: