Tuesday 8 May 2012

To complete the trio of days

Another cool night and a lovely sleep in was enjoyed by all on Monday. I was certainly very thankful the kids decided to sleep in because the neighbours across the street partied on until the early hours and I found it difficult to sleep.

Once we were up we decided that we wanted something a bit different (and warm) for breakfast so I made some Anzac muffins.  These are so yummy and the perfect thing to start the day.


The rest of the day just smooched along really.  We enjoyed the gorgeous weather so spent as much time as possible outside.

The kids rode their bikes and scootered most of the time and I sat with my crochet hook and some yarn.

Later in the afternoon  we headed to one of our favourite playgrounds.  I thought the kidlettes deserved a nice treat because they had been fantastic for most of the weekend. 


We were only there for about 45 minutes but it was enough time for them to run, climb, jump, zoom along on the flying fox, swing and run around playing hide and seek with some other kids that were there.


I found a lovely spot to sit and watch them having fun.

It's been the most fantastic 3 days.  The weather has been stunning, the kids well behaved, Mummy's been relaxed and we've just enjoyed the time we've had together.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

xx Susan

No comments: